- B.S., Marine Biology, Hawaii Pacific University
- M.S., Geography, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Marine population genetics.
- Reef biodiversity.
- Museum collections management.
- Marine invertebrate taxonomy.
Field Work and Museum Studies
- Field survey and specimen collection in the Hawaiian Islands.
- DNA extraction, fingerprinting analysis, and sequencing of plant and animal species.
- Collections Manager, Invertebrate Zoology, Bishop Museum,
Honolulu, Hawai‘i (2006-present).
- Research Assistant, Invertebrate Zoology, Bishop Museum, Honolulu, Hawai‘i (2003-2006).
- Physics Computation, Northern Kentucky University (2002)
- Husbandry Intern, Newport Aquarium, Newport, Kentucky (2000-2001).
- Surveyor, Coastal Carolina University, Conway, South Carolina (1999-2000).
Longenecker, K., R. Langston, H. Bolick & A. Allison. 2010. Population Size Structure and Rapid Reproductive Analysis of Exploited Reef-fish Populations at Kamiali Wildlife Management Area, Papua New Guinea. Bishop Museum Technical Report 52. 101 pp.
Coles, S., H. Bolick, B. Hauk, A. Montgomery. 2009. Ten year resurveys of the biodiversity of
marine communities and introduced species in Pearl Harbor, Honolulu Harbor, and Ke`ehi Lagoon, O`ahu, Hawai`i. Bishop Museum Technical Report 48. 204 pp.
Longenecker, K., H. Bolick, A. Allison. 2008. A preliminary account of marine fish diversity and
exploitation in Kamiali Wildlife Management Area, Papua New Guinea. Bishop Museum
Technical Report No. 46.
Coles, S., H. Bolick. 2007. Invasive introduced sponge Mycale grandis overgrows reef corals in
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, Hawaii. Coral Reefs 26: 911.
Longenecker, K., H. Bolick. 2007. A new species of Pseudambasia (Crustacea: Amphipoda:
Lysianassidae) from Hawai‘i, with a key to species in the genus. Bishop Museum Occasional
Papers 95: 3–8.
Coles, S.L., P.R. Reath, K. Longenecker, H. Bolick & L.G. Eldredge. 2004. Assessment of nonindigenous marine species in harbors and on nearby coral reefs on Kaua‘i, Moloka‘i, Maui, and Hawai‘i. Bishop Museum Technical Report No. 29, 180 pp.
Roberts, S., H. Bolick & S. Fernando. 2003. A geometrical interpretation of black hole space-time in 2+1 dimensions. Norse Scientist 1:107-14.
This page last revised 8 November 2012